Overall dimensions: 31 inches tall x 19 inch square, weighs 25 pounds. Made from durable resin and fiberglass so it can withstand any weather conditions. Pump is included as well as a 16 foot cord that goes from from solar panel to pump so all you have to do is assemble the fountain, fill it, allow the sun to charge the panel and enjoy. Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. An energy battery pack that is fully stored will run pump for up to 4-6 hours. The fountain needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery. This outdoor garden fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position in good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by the sun. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the will resume running when the sun come out. If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Sunnydaze Richwell Solar On Demand Fountain with LED Light
- Dimensions: 19” W x 19” D x 31” H, weighs 25 lbs.
- Includes: fountain, solar panel, pump, and (2) 16' cords
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- Shipping box dimensions: 23.5W x 22L x 20H; 22 lb.
- Battery generally lasts between 12-18 months
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.