This fountain will add a touch of fantasy to your garden. As water pours out of the jar, it flows from one flower cup to the next, creating a soft and soothing water sound. The pedestal is styled with detailed flower reliefs.
This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Sunnydaze Fairy Flower Solar On Demand Fountain
Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
- Fairy Flower Fountain Size: 42.5" H x 20.5" diameter, 23 lbs.
- Solar panel and pump included. 16' cord from solar panel to pump.
- Resin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery. No operating costs, no wiring.
- Battery generally lasts between 12-18 months
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.